Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Working on: Screen Printing & Vector Art



Right now I'm working on this self portrait vector. It's been so long since I've done a vector, and I'm glad to be doing one again :) I'm not doing the whole picture, just going to finish the hair and do some of the shirt and shoulders. It'll be like a bust or something. Of sorts.

I'm also very excited because two books I ordered came! Printing by Hand (which is AWESOME, so much inspiration in that book!) and Printmaking and Mixed Media. I've been dying to try some screen printing. One of the projects at the top of my list is some pillows for my bed! Do you screen print? What do you like to make?

Here's some projects from the books:




{ images via Google }

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails