Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Market Finds

Mary Veterano Photography

Last weekend Roy and I visited some local antique shops and I found quite a few gems!

I found a new picnic basket for a steal, it needs to be dusted off and shined up a bit - but it's very spacious! I also found a sale on jars and bottles - my choice of 8 for $5! Hidden behind some old coats on a rack was a very nice leather satchel bag. I liked it a lot and it was in good condition, so I wanted it. When I was showing it to Roy he opened it up and discovered a polaroid land camera with two sets of flashes inside! Yay! I also discovered a dusty, but otherwise well cared for copy of Through the Looking Glass printed in 1959. I also found a nice sized vintage travel case. The inside has a tear in it, but I really wanted it for the lovely travel stickers on it - including one from New Jersey!

Mary Veterano Photography
Mary Veterano Photography
Mary Veterano Photography
Mary Veterano Photography

I also got this as a gift from my best friend, my cute little owl change purse!

Mary Veterano Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails