Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Giver's Log Shoot-A-Long

Giver's Log Shoot-a-long

I've joined in on the Giver's Log shoot along, join in if you like taking pictures!

Here's some of my latest shots from my flickr page:

Mary Veterano Photography
This is from a Sunday drive I took with my boyfriend, Roy. I'm usually the one driving so it was nice to be able to relax and see what my lens could capture while I watched the world fly by.

Mary Veterano Photography
This one is from a trip to Apple Pie Hill in Shamong, NJ. We found a jar with some soil and plants in it and it looked ever so lovely in the afternoon light.

Mary Veterano Photography
This is my new friend, Herbert the Owl Vase, which I bought on Etsy. I adore many things, but owls have always been my very favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails