Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Design: Business Cards

Mary Veterano Photography

My business cards arrived a couple of weeks ago and I was finally able to find a moment to snap some pictures of them for you! They're full color front, grayscale back, printed on card stock. I absolutely adore how they came out, it speaks very much of my personal style and aesthetic.

Mary Veterano Photography

Mary Veterano Photography

I'm also working on re-opening my etsy shop, which has been in hibernation for nearly a year while I focus on my school work. It's tough trying to make a name for yourself freelancing while also being a full-time college student attempting to have a social life!

Before my shop carried mainly knitting and jewelry, as well as some recipe cards I've designed. This time around I'm going to focus more on paper craft and possibly some other surprises. Be on the lookout for the grand re-opening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails