Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ginger Tea: Stats! I have them.



I interrupt your day to be a dorkpie about my own blogstats. That's right folks, I have them! I didn't think I was reaching many people - but according to Blogger I have reached 97 people in the states, 6 in the UK, 3 in Canada, 2 in Russia, and 1 in Singapore. To those blog veterans out there this may not seem like much, but it's enough to brighten my day!

I just wanted to come in and do a little happy dance and say Thank You for reading! Say hello next time you stop by!

I now return you to your regularly scheduled day :)

3 comments:

  1. haha, love this!! and, your banner is amazing!!!! i love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You also have a reader from Italy!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY indeed for Stats! I've just popped in from Australia, liking the pretty images on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
There was an error in this gadget