Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

The New Year

Hello darlings! I've missed you! I took a little break for the holidays to spend time with my family, throw a New Year's Eve party, and go on a week-long vacation in the Poconos with family to ski and snowboard.

We set up a little photobooth at the party and it was a huge hit - we had New Year's props, signs that I had cut out from sparkly paper with my Silhouette, and a bouquet of flowers.

I'm still processing my pictures from the holidays so you can expect to hear a little bit about my trip because the owner of our rental house would like me to write a little testimonial, and you will also get to see some of my mom's pictures from her recent safari in Africa (stay tuned, there's a ton of cute baby animals), as well as getting back to my regularly scheduled posts. I will also be telling you all about my holiday gifts - tons of knitting to show you!

Welcome to new followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails