Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Valentine's Day Ideas

via on Pinterest



Valentine's Day is coming! I have an inspiration board up here for my ideas for food, activities, and gifts. I plan on making the heart banner above as a simple decoration. Roy and I are planning on a simple evening, we're going ice skating and then we're going to have some hot cocoa and I'll make dinner. We're not doing big presents since our anniversary is March 1st and my birthday is March 31st.

Heart Cutout Hot Cocoa

via on Pinterest

This is an easy way to spruce up your hot cocoa or coffee for Valentine's! Just use a small cookie cutter and large marshmallows, or use a food pen and a small knife.

Ice Skating

via on Pinterest

I might make Roy this "I notice" photo notebook keychain. It's a really simple DIY project if you don't have much time to spare, or if you want to give your someone special something small and heartfelt.

DIY Photobook Keychain

via on Pinterest

What are your plans for Valentine's?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails