Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Gifting + Receiving

This year I had a LOT of knitting to do for the holidays. It's a gift I love giving to people. I enjoy picking out the patterns, the yarn, and finally seeing the face of the receiver when they open what I've made for them.

Here's some of the presents I made for friends and family this year.











Of the gifts I received, the best one was the Kodak Brownie Starflex that Roy gave me! I adore it! The flash bulbs are rare, but I can still put film in it for daytime pictures. I've been practicing some TTV (through the viewfinder) Photography with it. I haven't made a "contraption" yet to block out extra light, but I am having a total blast with it!













1 comment:

  1. Everything that you made is adorable! You are so so talented!! And I love the photography too. Looks like your holidays were great. :) Xo, Katie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails