Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Photography: Instagram

Mary Veterano Photography

Instagram is a wonderful and fun way to share your photography with your friends, facebook, twitter, tumblr, and other forms of social networking that has blown up since its release and since I am getting my iPhone soon I thought I would use it with my iPod for a bit. Well, I'm a wee bit addicted.



I'm also a wee bit of a nerdy dork-pie. I uploaded this photo for a challenge on "shadows" and was elated to watch my photo jump to the popular page 4 times! It's my first day using the app. I think it could be great as another platform to get your name out there as a photographer. And it's fun to take pictures and put cool filters on them.

If you're an Instagram user, comment below so I can find your pictures! Or check out my stuff @mtheginger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails