Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Procrastination and Other Things


{ via Stock Exchange }

Do you ever have days where you get nothing done? You have every intention of being productive, and yet no matter how hard you try you just end up watching re-runs of a cancelled (but awesome) show all day? Just me?

Today I had every intention of tackling some laundry, making a dent in my class assignments for this week, packing for my trip to Salem, MA this weekend, and a bunch of other things. What did I end up doing? I ended up knitting (which I suppose you could count as productive since I finished some Christmas gifts) and watching Veronica Mars. I discovered the show last week, promptly devoured all 3 seasons and kicked myself for not finding the show sooner.

Check back tomorrow for less procrastination and more inspirational and crafty things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails