Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cooking: Pupcakes


{ via Google }

Today is my dog's 3rd birthday! We're celebrating with a simple banana and peanut butter cake for her. She certainly enjoyed the treat, licked her whole plate clean!

Mary Veterano Photography

The recipe I used is from Dog Treat Recipes and it's fairly simple. I added peanut butter to the mix since that's my dog's favorite treat. There's even a recipe for icing here if you really want to spoil your pooch.

Mary Veterano Photography Mary Veterano Photography

And speaking of puppies, my Uncle and cousins just got a new puppy over the weekend! His name is Riley and he is a 3 month old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (that's a mouthful!). I went to visit and play with the new puppy yesterday.

Mary Veterano Photography
Mary Veterano Photography
Mary Veterano Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails