Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Friday Etsy Picks: Pumpkins

Rustic Houndstooth and Wool Pumpkin
{ via Vintage Green Limited }

Friday's Etsy picks are coming one day early since I will be out of town in Salem, Massachusetts for the weekend. With Fall in full swing pumpkins are always on my mind. This adorable felt pumpkin decoration is perfect if you have a small apartment or if you want something to put on the mantle by your fireplace. You can pull it out year after year to charm your holiday spirit.

Pumpkin Place Cards
{ via Timeless Paper }

I usually throw at least one get together or party during the Fall, and these darling place cards are great for place settings or keeping track of your wine glass. They'd look great at a Fall-inspired wedding!

Pumpkin Pie Sugar Soap
{ via Sun Basil Gardens }

Ok, if you haven't caught the hint yet I am a fiend for pumpkins. And this soap actually sounds delicious. Like, you would have to shackle me to keep me from putting it in my mouth. Who wouldn't want to smell like Pumpkin Pie Sugar all day? Right? Impress your guests with this soap in your bathroom, or hoard it away for yourself. Get clean and smell good!

Have a happy weekend!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails