Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Photography: Frost


Day 28/365, originally uploaded by mtheginger.

The frost has set in my lovelies. All I want to do is sit by the fire with a blanket and some hot tea, but the holidays have me running around like a chicken with no head! I'm pushing to get all of my Christmas cards sent out this week. That includes my handmade cards for Brooklyn Bride's Holiday Card Swap. I'm also finishing up knitting/sewing the last 6 gifts on my list for friends and family.

I have a confession. We still haven't decorated my house. I've been too busy, my mom is away on vacation, and everyone else has been too tired. Tonight I finally prodded my stepdad into going with me to pick out our tree. Usually this is a tradition that involves me, my mother, and my stepdad together - but we'll have to make do. We usually pick the tree I want anyway. If it's not too dark when we go I might have some pictures of our find later for your.

I do apologize for the irregular posting for the last few weeks. As soon as this craziness passes I do promise to return to regular posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails