Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Gift Guide: Jonathan Adler


{ via Jonathan Adler }

1. Cookie Jar Set
2. Ornament
3. Cocoa Mug Set
4. Popcorn Jar Set
5. Bottle Stoppers
6. Hurricane Vase
7. Votive
8. Bottle Stoppers
9. Napkin Ring
10. Vase

Here's my picks for some great gifts to get for the people on your list this year from Jonathan Adler. I love love love the Jonathan Adler website, and the holiday section doesn't disappoint! My favorite are the carbs and calories cookie jar sets, they crack me up!

Twice a week up until Christmas I will be putting up gift guides from my favorite places to shop.

Check back tomorrow for a gift wrapping post with DIY wrapping decorations - no more buying the overpriced paper from the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails