Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Photography: Down the Rabbit Hole Engagement Session

Three Nails Photography
{ via Green Wedding Shoes }

Today I saw this absolutely amazing Alice in Wonderland themed shoot on Green Wedding Shoes shot by the brilliant Hunter Leone of Three Nails Photography. I'm a huge huge huge fan of all things Wonderland as well as Three Nails Photography so I thought I'd share this with you. The shot is styled beautifully, and they have brilliant elements - the rabbit (a sweet little white and grey dwarf), the outfits (styled and created by Hunter and his fiance), painting the roses red, the frames, the vintage details - it's insanely perfect. And how cute is the couple? They couldn't be more perfect if they tried.

Just last night Roy mentioned an idea to me for a proposal/Save the Date card using the eat me and drink me elements. I'm designing it this week, so I'll show you when it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails