Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Papercraft: Recipe Book


{ via Silhouette Blog }

My Silhouette SD is officially on order, after talking to my mom about using it for cutting out tags and what-not for the holidays this year she agreed to get it early. Excited? Oh heck yes I am. My fingers are twitching with design possibilities.

I was looking through the Silhouette blog yesterday and came across this sweet little number, a key ring recipe book! I certainly plan to make one for my Mommom, Aunt, Mom, myself, my boyfriend's Mom, and all of the other ladies I know that love to cook. I showed it to my Mommom yesterday and she loved the vintage style it had, saying she missed the magazines that used to have that 50s-styled girl in all of them.

The Silhouette released their new software last month, which is free to download. I already have and it is similar to Illustrator. It also has the Silhouette online store directly linked in the program. They also have the Illustrator plugin available for download on their support page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails