I made some delicious stuffing for the holidays! The dish behind the yams is 3lbs of cran-apple walnut stuffing. It was the hit of the dinner!
1. Bring butter/margarine and stock to a boil. Add breadcrumbs, fluff, and remove from heat.
2. Fold in apples, walnuts, and cranberries. If your stuffing gets too gummy or difficult to mix add more water or stock.
3. Beat eggs (I used 2) and mix into stuffing.
4. Add sour cream to balance sweetness. You could also use applesauce.
5. Transfer to baking pan. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes covered, 15-20 minutes uncovered at 350 degrees.