Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Photography: African Safari



I've been mentioning for a while that my mom, a travel agent for Liberty Travel, took a trip to Kenya to take an African safari. This was her second time to Africa, the first being when she toured Southern Africa and Cape Town to visit her Aunt. She had an excellent time on this trip, and they stayed in very nice accommodations - these were like 5 star camping tents with a bathroom and everything. My mom took all of these pictures, and I'm very proud of her since she doesn't really know how to use her camera at all passed the auto function.

If you'd like to see more pictures, there are more posted here!



My mom is the one on the right in the picture below.





















































No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails