Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The [B] School



Are you a professional or aspiring photographer? If you are, then you should join the [b] school, a diverse network of photographers helping each other. Network yourself in this great community to grow as a photographer, get deals on the campus store (coming soon), and get referrals for clients! I've got exciting news that I'm no longer waiting for something to happen and given myself excuses to not start my photography business - I'm starting it now! The [b] school is helping me network and find photographers in my area and giving me access to amazing content!

Join today! This week is the last week to join for the old prices of $10/mo or $100/year. Take advantage of this deal!

Join now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails