Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Etsy Picks: Foxes

Lace Fox
{ via Teva Gallery }

This week I've been thinking a lot about foxes, and these gorgeous prints and watercolors caught my eye on Etsy. This first watercolor features intricate details to demonstrate texture, and it has absolutely beautiful colors. I find the eyes in this piece mesmerizing. This piece is an original work on 8 x 10 heavy watercolor paper.

Foxy Print
{ via Orange Willow }

The next piece I found is a lovely print featuring a black and white illustrated fox. The details in the fur mixed with the simplicity in the color contrast are what caught my eye in this piece.

Fox and Frog
{ via Lulabies }

Finally I found another stunning watercolor of a fox playing with a frog. The colors in this artwork are amazing, I adore the blending. This sweet fox should be hanging on your wall, what are you waiting for?

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails