Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Back to Reality

I've returned from my Mexican vacation to the Riviera Maya, one of my favorite spots to visit. We relaxed and enjoyed the warm breeze on the beach, and we also explored Coba and swam in the cenotes.

And we certainly had a good time!

Margarita's!


Adventures!







Relaxing!









But now it's back to reality. I've been home for almost two weeks and FINALLY unpacked last night (I was busy when I got home). Tomorrow is my step Dad's 50th birthday and I'm in charge of decorations. I'm going with paper flag and letter banners, wine bottle and cork centerpieces, a dessert bar, and a cigar bar. More to come on that later, along with a picture of how the invites turned out when I had them printed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails