Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Photography: Summertime and Popsicles

As summer draws to an end I've been looking back on the last few weeks. I loved this summer - there was bbqs, picnics, antique adventures, and much more. Possibly the most important - there was popsicles. Homemade popsicles. What do you think of when you think of summertime? I loved visiting the antique-filled town of Mullica Hill with my boyfriend for our 6 month anniversary. He surprised me with a drive when we got up in the morning after I'd surprised him the night before with a picnic. And just this passed weekend my friend hosted a pool party bbq that lasted all day with friends laughing and chatting away. It was so great to get to see everyone before we all go off in our separate ways for school when the semester starts.



It's still hot out, but I can feel the breeze creeping into the days as they get shorter. My knitting needles are itching to have some mittens and warm hats on them! I picked out several mitten patterns today that I'm dying to make.

Also, some of the quilting books I ordered came. I'm doing it. I'm going to quilt.

Here's how my summer's been. Apologies in advance for a toooonnn of pictures.

Picnics



Antique Shops













Popsicles



Parties






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails