Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of The Internet! My name is Mary and I'm a country-lovin' gal from Southern New Jersey. I have always enjoyed crafts, from my very young days of finger painting, and continue to enjoy letting my creative juices flow through sewing, knitting, paper making, photography, and graphic design.

I'm currently attending the University of Phoenix for web and graphic design and hope to go into event planning, mainly focusing on wedding design and styling. (Yes, I'm one of those girls that loves to look at wedding blogs.)

In this blog I intend on posting my own design and photography work for your viewing pleasure, as well as a place for me to link to all of my favorite things on the internet like DIY crafts and phenomenal photography shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails