Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Photography: Baby Keagan and Jack Portraits

Mary Meghan Photography

This past weekend I spent some time with my family in Pennsylvania. It was cloudy and rainy, but we had a great time! The boys spent their time on the quad in the mud and the girls went to the outlet stores. On Saturday I was playing outside with my baby cousins and took some new portraits of them for my cousin.

Mary Meghan Photography

The baby is an absolute ham that loves the camera and the attention. He got angry when I was trying to play hockey with Jack because I wasn't following him around with my camera!

Mary Meghan Photography

My cousin asked if I would do more portraits of them again in the summer on the beach. How can I say no? They're such cute kids!

Mary Meghan Photography

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails