Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Etsy Picks: Mustard

Mustard Cropped Cardigan
{ via Kettle Star }

I have a serious love for the color mustard yellow. I think it looks great year round, it's a great pop of color no matter where you use it! This cropped cardigan is the perfect accessory for changing seasons to pair with sundresses, short sleeves, and blouses. I love the big buttons on this sweater! It's a total steal, too!

Sunshine Fabric Wallet
{ via Tilly Whistle }

This fabric wallet is so bright and cheerful that it would make your purse happy to see it! I always change my bags with the seasons and changing to a bright wallet always brightens my mood. The pattern on this wallet is darling, pairing the yellow with white and aqua.

Rosette Headband
{ via Folding Chair Designs }

Finally there is my favorite headband designer - Folding Chair Designs! I LOVE the rosettes she makes and this mustard trio headband is so super chic! She also makes a whole array of adorable accessories, I definitely suggest checking them out!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails