Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Interiors: Wall Collage

via on Pinterest



I've always been a fan of displaying my photographs, and wall collages have always drawn my eye. They create a statement for that room, and some are even ever-growing. I have a wall collage in my bedroom above my bed.

via on Pinterest



They serve as a way to remember, but they're also a form of art in the way that you display them. I particularly love the warm, cosy feeling the collage in the kitchen above gives. Some are neatly aligned in a perfect rectangle, like this one below in a giant wall frame.

via on Pinterest



They also don't need to be of several different images, but can create one image!

via on Pinterest



Framed pictures in a collage are beautiful, they create such a work of art on your wall that your guests will be commenting on for years to come. Frame your favorite works of art and arrange them in a collage, or frame your own pictures.

via on Pinterest



What I love the most about a collage is that it can go anywhere and take up any wall space, such as this collage done on a stairwell. Genius!

via on Pinterest



Do you have a wall collage in your home? How do you like to arrange yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails